Adduce Marketing Case Study
Anix Group is a business comprising some 100 staff delivering hardware, software and services based around IBM’s product set. They are an IBM Premier Business Partner as well as an xSP Prime Hosting Partner and counted such well known names as MFI, Argos and Lloyds TSB amongst their 200+ customer base.
Neil Brooks (founder of Adduce Marketing) fulfilled the role of interim Marketing Director during a two month period whilst Anix Group sought a full-time appointee.
During this period Neil achieved the following:
- Audited all marketing spend from the beginning of the year in order to build a comprehensive and accurate marketing budget that would provide detailed spend forecast for significantly improved financial management.
- Conceived and enacted an auditable campaign planning system that provided increased visibility of marketing campaigns to Anix Group management and sales teams as well as key partners, such as IBM.
- Conceived and commenced delivery of a number of outbound customer acquisition campaigns, co-funded with targeted partners in order to better utilise Anix’s remaining marketing budget.
- Negotiated improved supply arrangements with a number of key contractors to the marketing team.
- Conducted a professional hand-over to the new appointee.
"Anix engaged Adduce (Neil Brooks) as an interim marketing manager to cover the period between the former permanent incumbent leaving and a new permanent head being appointed. Neil provided a very professional service to Anix that focused on the most important issues for us and helped us not just have continuity in marketing management but also to improve processes and controls over marketing activity and budget. Neil brings many years of experience to bear in a calm and assured manner that gives other managers in the business confidence and Anix recommend Neil to others who need to inject professional and experienced marketing management into their organisations."
Mark Simmonds, Managing Director